Just wanted to say thank you

Oscar_M

Silver Supporter
May 4, 2014
Tulsa, Ok.
Just wanted to thank everyone at TPC. I never intended to ever own a pool but we inherited a pool when we bought this house six years ago. I have never posted anything on this site but I just read everything I could and learned that most of my questions had already been asked and answered. I'm just amazed how helpful and understanding the people and on this site are, and are ready to give you all the knowledge and tools available to people like me to take ownership of their pool.
It's a good feeling to go into a pool store, which is very seldom, and say no thank you to whatever they are trying to sell me. Don't get me wrong, they help a lot of people out and they do a good service but they don't empower people to take ownership of their pool.
I tell everyone I can about TFP, but it's like the old saying, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
I intended to thank you guys a long time ago but I would put it off and never do it. But today while I was checking water quality I was thinking how far I've come as a pool owner and thought I couldn't have done without TFP.
Thank you.

Glad TFP could help you out Oscar.

One of the things that helps keep the lights on, and to continue helping others, is donations. If you think about all the money you saved by taking control of your own pool and not giving it to magic potions and pool store madness, it’s a lot. So if you can, please consider a donation to this site. :cheers:

Become a TFP Supporter

One of the things that helps keep the lights on, and to continue helping others, is donations. If you think about all the money you saved by taking control of your own pool and not giving it to magic potions and pool store madness, it’s a lot. So if you can, please consider a donation to this site. :cheers:

Become a TFP Supporter
If your financial situation is such that you are not able to donate... keep in mind that EVERYONE here DONATES their time and knowledge.
You could help out others that are in the situation that you were in when you found the site.
Personally, I do BOTH... I call it "Paying My Dues".
Without this site, and the help I have received from it, I would have scrapped the idea of a pool YEARS ago... Now we keep talking about bigger, and better!

Become a TFP Supporter
You are absolutely right. Done