Just received Taylor K2006 test kit yesterday

I did my first one last night, it seems daunting, but the instructions on the lid of the box are clear. The toughest part was filling the tubes to the right mark and swirling enough... that would be my advice for a first timer, swirl swirl swirl... I think I may have messed up a test because of insufficient swirling.

This reminds me of a question I wanted to ask.

Particularly for the CC test, how clear is clear when adding reagents? I find myself sometimes adding "one more drop" because I still see a tiny hint of colour. Should the sample be water clear, or when the majority colour shift happens?

Never mind, before someone posts the Extended Kit instructions, I just re-read them.. it says "The pink color may become extremely faint before it goes away. Make sure that the sample goes completely clear." Got it! Last CC test I did, I got a faint pink colour that went away with one drop... so 0.2 reading, I was wondering if that test was even worth it.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.