Long Island, NY
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
So i just opened the pool everything is great however i have 2 of the same pumps(see signature) so i decided to swap the waterfall with main pump so i can alternate between pumps every year. However omnilogic still says my main pump is waterfall pump. so i am guessing there is some setting in the pump where i can change it from waterfall to main pump ?thanks

Each pump has an address called the HUA that is used to communicate with that pump.

In your OmniLogic Configuration you tell the Omni system which HUA is for which purpose. You need to go into CONFIGURATION in the OMNI control panel and tell it the HUA for the filter pump and waterfall pump.

Each pump has an address called the HUA that is used to communicate with that pump.

In your OmniLogic Configuration you tell the Omni system which HUA is for which purpose. You need to go into CONFIGURATION in the OMNI control panel and tell it the HUA for the filter pump and waterfall pump.
great let me try

OMG you are awesome. I swaped the HUA ids and now everything works great. thank you so much i was very close to switching the pumps back.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.