Just joined from South Florida

FlyingScot

May 22, 2024
South Florida
12+year old in ground pool, was originally a 20x40 1960s Florida pool. When we improved the house we cut out sections while tying in new portions to create a slightly more modern pool. Old Diamond Brite that needs to be redone - joined primarily because equipment is getting older and have been slowly updating. Current focus was on a robotic scrubber/roomba for pool - landed on the Aiper S1, have only had 2 weeks and purchased in part due to the details from this site. Works as intended, now to see if it has any sort of longevity. Next project will be replacing my Pentair automation panel (that no longer automates, no longer has working power for my salt system, etc.) and updating my automatic pool valves - eaten by the sun, time and chlorine. These days I just use chlorine, test kits, conditioner, acid, etc. myself to maintain. No pool company - tried a few times, and they just don’t do the job I do with 15 minutes a week invested. With the Robot Scrubber and Vacuum, my workload just went down quite a bit. Thanks all.

IMG_0029.jpeg