Just got TF-100 Kit and here are my results. Please advise on what i need to add/do to change my levels

I figured there would be a more accurate test than just matching colors?

The K-1000 test is very accurate but not precise. Precision does not matter on the pH test for a pool. If you can tell that the pH is in the low 7's versus high 7's that is good enough for pool water.

Reactions: StephenRMcKay
Hey guys, I just want to say thank you for all your input and help with this. I am literally shocked at the moment. My pool levels are near perfect, while yesterday my FC was at 1. I took 1 gallon of 10% chlorine and put it in my pool, and 1 $5 jug raised the FC in my pool from 1 to 5. I am seriously shocked. All summer long I have been feeding this beast because of high CYA levels, never able to get my FC up 1 notch. Because of you guys, I just might have a trouble free pool at low expense. Thank you a million times over. Now to wait for it to clear after vacuuming all that algae. It's still a bit cloudy.

Glad you're happy! When you get a chance, you might consider becoming a supporter, especially when time to refill your test kit reagents (you get a discount for being a supporter). Have a great day :)

Reactions: StephenRMcKay
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.