Just finished Intex Pool with Deck setup.

Perdk

Feb 16, 2020
Thailand
Finally finished our Intex Pool 4m x 2m x 1m setup with surrounding deck. Just wanted to show the result and process. Maybe can give some inspiration to others.

Absolutely not the biggest pool in the world, but great to have in these stay home times and with 40 degrees outside.

IMG_1458.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

IMG_1479.jpg

IMG_1484.jpg

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_1568.jpg

IMG_1700.jpg

IMG_1696.jpg

IMG_1702.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1696.jpg
    IMG_1696.jpg
    582.5 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Pv2
That’s amazing man. Did you weld the steel framing yourself ? I doubt it came *exactly* as tall as the pool.

Reactions: Perdk
That’s amazing man. Did you weld the steel framing yourself ? I doubt it came *exactly* as tall as the pool.

Got a few cheap "Handy-men" to come and help with the steel frame, which is just slightly higher than the pool itself (just under 1 cm). The biggest challenge was making the pool frame itself, as it had to go slightly into the pool (hide the org. frame) and also hold the weight of people going in and out.

A lot of trial and error, but we finally got it fixed by welding an extra support frame around the pool on top of the existing frame. Now it is extremely strong. My biggest worry about the whole thing was the sparks from the welding.

I hope adding the Rust-olium to both the inside and outside of the Intex pool frames will keep the whole thing running a bit longer. But no matter what it would pretty easy to detach things and buy/setup a new pool, when it wears out. The "wood" used are plastic wood, which should also have a good life-span. Overall a cheap pool. So I am happy :) and my kid loves it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.