jandy vs flopro vs pentair superflo

Nov 30, 2018
memphis
30k pool had 2hp single speed pump, put a new liner in and upgraded the sand to a Quad DE 100ft (awesome).

got busy and the leaves killed the pump. Wished it made it though the winter (memphis) oh well.

Need to get the new pump with in a month I figure.

I like the I think I can get by with 1.5 HP running low speed most of the season.

Automation is key for me and I also want to add SWG either now or in a year or so.

I am leaning towards Jandy Zodiac VSFHP270AUT - Variable Speed - FloPro - 2.7 HP
I also like the Pentair IntelliFlo VS

I like the Jandy because I think I can integrate it with Smart things easier.

I will be installing it myself, from what I read Pentair limits the warranty to 30 days for DIY

Has anyone had a Jandy FloPro? Any issues that you know of?
Does Jandy make a low maintenance SWG that is good?

It looks like DIY people like Pentair, not sure what they think of Jandy Products since Jandy doesn't seem to sell to the public.

m,

Welcome to TFP.. a great place to find the answers to all of your pool pump questions...

Your title says Pentair SuperFlo, and your text says Pentair IntelliFlo... Which one did you really mean?

Good luck with your search,

Jim R.

I love my Jandy pump. Also love the FusionSoft SWG (used without mineral cartridge). No issues at all. I keep it right around 50%-60% even though I have close to 30k gallons. It produces a lot of chlorine I suspect more than it is rated for.

I think Jandy has or is about to stop selling to non-professionals. That doesn't mean you can't still find it for sale to consumers.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.