Jandy SWG Confusion

Effers

Bronze Supporter
Apr 27, 2012
Warrenton, VA
I am going into my second year using the Jandy SWG. Last year worked perfectly, no issues on opening/closing. This year after opening the pool, things seemed to be operating fine. The aquapure panel and iAqualink app operating like it should. Several days later however, I went to check the status in my iAqualink app on the phone, and there is no indication that the SWG is running. usually there is a line for salinity and % output. I go into the menu->set aquapure and I get a "Aquapure not found. Check Aquapure RS485 and power connections". I run down to the aquapure panel and it is powered up but the cell on led is our and the cell resting, flow and cell reversing led are light. I have attached the images of the aquapure panel and aquapure paddle. Salinity is 3.2 and water temp is 72. Not sure what the problem is. Any thoughts or ideas. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG-2054.jpg
    IMG-2054.jpg
    327.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG-2055.jpg
    IMG-2055.jpg
    302.2 KB · Views: 20
As the message says check the RS-485 two wire data line between the Aquapure board and the Aqualink for any corrosion or loose wires. Reseat the wires and tighten the screws.

@PoolGate

Last edited:
I tried re-cycling power a few times with different intervals, no help. However I did find an older pots here on TFP suggesting "Clear Memory" on the web app solves the issue. I performed this as well as another power recycle... BAM.. up and working as normal. Problem solved.

Thanks again for the help.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.