Jandy Power Center No Power in Auto mode

JamesR.

Jul 2, 2020
Las Vegas
I have an older Jandy power center and a programmable control panel in the house. In Service mode everything gets power and works from the power center control panel & the control panel in the house scrolls “Service Mode” as it should. When I press the Auto button to resume programmed equipment function... nothing no power to equipment & control panel in the house is blank. I recently had my pool solar replaced and a couple Jandy valves replaced, blew the 3amp fuse but that was replaced and everything was working fine for a while. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Sounds like something is wired wrong. Post pics of the inside wiring of your Jandy power center.

If your aqualink rs board is bad consider replacing it with the newer iaqualink 2.0. This gives all the functionality of the existing rs but allows the pool to be fully controlled through your phone. The kit was ~ $700 when I bought mine a few years ago iirc. There is also a guy in santa rosa ca that was a jandy engineer that repairs the electronics for $150 a board I’ve used in the past who's very good.

Thanks. About to double check all the wiring the solar guy did & use a trouble shooting check list to see if I can isolate the problem. I hope it’s not the board but if it is I would definitely upgrade it. Thanks.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.