Jandy Infinity - been announced for almost 2 years now. Anyone know if it's going to be released soon?

Sep 17, 2010
Campbell, CA
I have an Aqualink RS8 Jandy setup with a one-touch controller. It is not able to control my newer lights, Pentair 5G color LED's "well" - I have to guess at what labeled color will really be.

I was thinking of moving to the newer IQ20 because it can control the lights as well as my Pentair pumps. I have also read about the Jandy Infinity system. It seems to be a "coming soon" product for quite a while. Wondering if anyone knows if/when it will actually be released. I would hate to pay for an IQ20 upgrade to just see there is a newer current system.

while I would prefer to change to an Intellicontrol system, that would involve swapping everything and I don't think it is worth that cost.

I was at a Zodiac event in Vista with most of the higher ups and seems to be a late 2020 release seems like they are releasing a Aqualink Infinity Time Clock upgrade first to replace pools that have timers only and after they get feedback from that they might tweak Aqualink Infinity and finally release it.

LED lights are so finicky and seem to have a high premature failure rate. I wouldn't buy them without warranty. If you do this with Jandy and DIY or buy on the internet you have no warranty. See the notice on the 2nd and 3rd page.

Chris

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.