Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Truclear / Ei
Hi all,
We have a Jandy JRT3000R heater/chiller combo that our pool builder installed with our pool. It was completed back in December with lots of guidance on running the heater, but not a single word about the chiller. In fact, we didn’t even know we had a chiller until I started researching ways to cool our FL pool down. I noticed that the heater had a chiller option in the menu, but nothing about the chiller in the iAquaLink app, only ability to turn on the heater. Also, I don’t see anywhere in the app where I can add any equipment. I don’t even know where to begin to figure out if the chiller functionality is active or if there is wiring or something that needs to be done. I know that we have a pretty decent pool filter, SWG and heater, but I’m fairly certain we have a less than stellar version of iAquaLink as I can’t do much more than turn my filter, lights and water feature on and off. Can anyone point me in the right direction for this? I am willing to call manufacturer, but if anyone has experience in this topic I would be greatly appreciative of the info!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.