ASchmidt

Feb 19, 2023
Tampa
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
Out of nowhere our brand new Jandy heat pump won’t run. I know the system is at least partially receiving the call for the heater since the pump speed increases when I turn the heater on with our handheld remote.

Since hooking up the remote I never looked at the display but it is on and this is what it is displaying.

A few immediate points and questions:

1) It’s absolutely under warranty so if my simple tinkering doesn’t work we will call for service.
2) is this the normal display code when the heater should be on and controlled by the handheld remote?
3) water is sitting in the bottom, I assume that shouldn’t be an issue since it’s open on top but felt it doesn’t hurt to mention.
4) how do I go back to controlling with the display and not the remote? I’ve read through the manual but I may have missed it.
5) everything else with the pool is functioning as normal, but the heater won’t run in spa or pool mode

IMG_1007.jpeg

Good morning! I noticed your question has sat for quite a while with no reply, so I figured it was time to follow-up. Has it been resolved? It's a new product, so I suspect a warranty call was placed by now huh? If you still need some troubleshooting assistance, let us know and we'll try to keep this thread visible for others.

Have a great day. :swim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.