Jun 24, 2021
Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
Hello-
Have had our pool for about 6 months, filter pressure is high after cleaning, have had some calcium scaling, which could contribute. Plan to soak in diluted acid but also want to get a second filter as backup, and to confirm higher pressure is not due to other issues.

We have a Jandy CS200, cartridge shows part number r0462400. I purchased a Pleatco replacement version at our store, went to replace it, and it was EXTREMELY difficult to turn the ring all the way to close the filter. Then when disassembled, the filter is stuck to the top lid, telling me it’s almost too tall for the filter.

Removed the new filter and put it side by side with the original, and confirmed it’s quite a bit taller, causing my issue. Anyone know where I can get an OEM, or at least one that’s the correct height?! Attempted this at least 3 times, so feel confident it was put in correctly.

D7F33AAB-31C4-4AC7-82BF-874258427A04.jpegB1958F00-B725-4C87-9647-4FB4467725B5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.