Jandy AquaPure PLC 1400 Not detected in iaqualink says check rsa485 but under help it shows its detected as a Aquaright 1

ftsguy

Jun 28, 2022
kentucky
Very strange issue here I installed a new plc1400 and sensor and now iaqualink is not detecting the aquapure but everything works on manual display control board with no errors. On the display screen in box it does not flash the JA code indicating no connection to iaqualink but if i goto help to show the connected rsa485 devices it shows Aquaright 1 with a not combatiable message. Ive tried to clear the memory via the system settings screen with no luck. I also checked all rsa485 wires and verified the wires are good . Help please ! Image attached.

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 7
I also read this thread and its saying if a aqua right was ever hooked up its locked out forever. I never hooked one up so this is really messed up.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.