Jandy 4-way Spa Side Remote Configuration

john_in_dallas

May 16, 2024
DFW
My pool was installed in 1996 by Blue Haven Pools using Jandy Control Center. The interior control panel is labeled “BH2100”. Works great; never needed to replace or upgrade. Approximately 15 years ago a cable TV company accidentally cut the cable for my Jandy Spa Side Remote. I ordered a new one, but never installed it. Now I have four grandkids, and I’m preparing my pool for their upcoming visit this summer. I have forgotten how to program the 4 buttons on the remote, and NONE of the OLD Jandy USER manuals are available online. The Jandy RS equipment uses a “MENU” button to initiate the Spa Side Remote configuration, but my interior control panel does not have a MENU button or option. I remember programming these buttons many years ago, and I have searched online for weeks, emailed the new “FLUIDRA” company (no response), and I’m getting frustrated. Can anyone please share that knowledge with me?!?!
See picture of my Blue Haven Interior Panel (BH2100 - a Jandy product made for Blue Haven).
Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_3682.jpeg
    IMG_3682.jpeg
    322.8 KB · Views: 8
My pool was installed in 1996 by Blue Haven Pools using Jandy Control Center. The interior control panel is labeled “BH2100”. Works great; never needed to replace or upgrade. Approximately 15 years ago a cable TV company accidentally cut the cable for my Jandy Spa Side Remote. I ordered a new one, but never installed it. Now I have four grandkids, and I’m preparing my pool for their upcoming visit this summer. I have forgotten how to program the 4 buttons on the remote, and NONE of the OLD Jandy USER manuals are available online. The Jandy RS equipment uses a “MENU” button to initiate the Spa Side Remote configuration, but my interior control panel does not have a MENU button or option. I remember programming these buttons many years ago, and I have searched online for weeks, emailed the new “FLUIDRA” company (no response), and I’m getting frustrated. Can anyone please share that knowledge with me?!?!
See picture of my Blue Haven Interior Panel (BH2100 - a Jandy product made for Blue Haven).
Thank you in advance!
You have what looks to be the Blue Haven version of the Jandy All-Button RS4 indoor control. The instructions are on page 9 of the attached manual. Just substitute your "program" button for "menu" and it should work, but Blue Haven is known for having some modifications to the equipment made for them.

Attachments

• jandy_button.pdf
    502.8 KB · Views: 2
That recommended manual was not a match for my Blue Haven control panel. But I have good news!
Since I knew I had successfully configured the spa side remote options in the past, I tried every combination possible after clicking “PROGRAM”. Turns out that the “REVIEW” button directly leads to configuring the four spa side remote buttons. To READ the current spa side remote button config, you press “REVIEW” then “REVIEW”! Crazy! I’m very lucky to have stumbled on this quirky config option!
I hope this post helps someone else!!!
Thanks for the assistance.

Reactions: Jimrahbe