JamdyTrue clear and Iaqaulink

Smorris21

In The Industry
Mar 22, 2023
??
Just connected the True clear to Iaqaulink. Nothing appearing in app. True clear shows that connection on right of screen as it should but I am able to change setting on pad and not visible in app. … does it work in the app?? I do not have the Aqua Pure system.

How did you connect the True Clear to the AquaLink box? Did you use the 4 wire cable?
Maybe show a picture of your AquaLink and the True Clear box.

On pg 14 & 15 of the Jandy TruClear manual it shows how it is connected to the AquaLink. did you ensure that the cables are correctly connected on both sides?

I not sure of the gauge of telephone wire. It should be 22 gauge for an RS485 wires. I have found that there is normally excess wire on the antenna. Just cut a length from that to use. Also, ensure you have no more than 2 devices connected to a RED terminal on the PCB.
TruClear pg 14-15 RS485.JPG

EDIT - one other item - did you have the AquaLink system off when you connected the wire? You have to reboot the system to see the new device.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.