Jacuzzi J-385 vs Bullfrog A8

dw886

Gold Supporter
Sep 19, 2016
ND
As each spring, Costco had the Bullfrog road show going on, and that has us contemplating a Spa. Use would be casual entertaining for the most part, and some hydrotherapy in winter when it's too cold to use the pool.

We stopped by a local store that had a used Bullfrog, and started looking at Jacuzzi because it's the main line they carry. Any opinions between the two brands? I realize that I may be comparing apples to oranges, as the A8 is the Bullfrog top-of-the-line, but I'm not even sure if Bullfrog or Jacuzzi are considered comparable, or if one is better than the other...

We too looked at the Bullfrog tubs but ended up with a Jacuzzi J-365. We are very happy with our purchase and do not regret our decision. The deciding factor for us was two-fold. One, the price point was significantly different because we were looking at the Bullfrog model that had the customizable packs. Second, based on our research, it appeared that the jets were not as strong on the Bullfrog but we never sat in a filled Bullfrog so our research was based on other people's opinion.

We too looked at the Bullfrog tubs but ended up with a Jacuzzi J-365. We are very happy with our purchase and do not regret our decision. The deciding factor for us was two-fold. One, the price point was significantly different because we were looking at the Bullfrog model that had the customizable packs. Second, based on our research, it appeared that the jets were not as strong on the Bullfrog but we never sat in a filled Bullfrog so our research was based on other people's opinion.
Thanks, that's helpful. Any thoughts on what a reasonable price is for a J385? I'm new to the Jacuzzi world. I know the Bullfrog pricing from the Costco event, and assume that's pretty fair, because Costco usually is.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.