Jacuzzi Cleaner problems

Davebear65

Apr 6, 2023
Texas
I'm here because I've been having the exact same issue with some of you. I'm currently doing a test trial of the Jacuzzi CJRX. Our old Polaris that came with our pool build 5 years ago is done. We have 3 bar stools and we cut the hose to keep the old Polaris from reaching them. With this new unit, that's not an option. It did get wedged once in between the stool and wall because it's exactly 15 inches wide and of course that's the distance between stool and wall. It hasn't done it again so I'm hopeful, it won't be much of a problem. If it does, I'm thinking of wrapping a giant rubber band or two around the bottom of the stools so it will create a barrier to prevent the unit from looping around them. After all the research, it was narrowed down to the Dolphin Sigma or this Jacuzzi CJRX. I'm lucky to know a pool person that let me try this unit for a few days. I really like that this unit has wifi and can link to my iAqua link so I can easily incorporate it into my system. My biggest concern is how fine the silt and dust the unit can pick up. We shall see.

Moved from here.

I think you are on the right path with putting a barrier around the stools to keep the cleaner from getting stuck. Members have posted about doing it with other cleaners.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.