It's not algae after all........help!

I would think if that heavy sand is coming from a return, it would drop and form a pretty specific pattern in front of the return.
If you know someone who can scuba and get down right on the bottom to examine real closely for tears they might find it. It seems like pretty heavy (unless that photo is super magnified) stuff so I can't imagine it traveling from its origin unaided too much.

I would think if that heavy sand is coming from a return, it would drop and form a pretty specific pattern in front of the return.
If you know someone who can scuba and get down right on the bottom to examine real closely for tears they might find it. It seems like pretty heavy (unless that photo is super magnified) stuff so I can't imagine it traveling from its origin unaided too much.
Yes its pretty heavy and is clumping in areas spread around the pool. When I brush the bottom it brushes and settles in one area.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.