Issues with PoolMath app

Rq120

May 3, 2019
Florida
Anyone else having issues with the Pool Math app? Yesterday I used the "New Log" button to record test results. When adding the results I got a calculated CSI at the bottom. In this case it was something like -0.4. When I saved the results, the app saved something completely different in the home screen (ex 0.3).

The values from the home screen and the log screen are the exact same but I'm getting different CSI values. Anyone else notice this "glitch"?

Leebo

Admin
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
Can you hop back into the App Store and make sure you’re on the newest version? For iOS it’s #311 I believe. We’ve sent out two updates over the last two days and I believe this issue was fixed in the second version.

PointeTaken

Aug 28, 2019
Hoover, AL
I came across this post because I searched for “app update.” While I’m not having issues with my CSI calculation, I did notice that my recommended/ideal ranges for just about everything seem rather dramatically different. For example, my CH recommended range used to say 220-450. With the update (and no changes to chemistry) this changed to 250-650 recommended and 350-550 ideal. Both high-end numbers seem extremely high for a fiberglass pool with SWG. What’s the deal, have new recommended ranges been adopted or is the app miscalculating? I checked and I am running update #311.

mknauss

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Bronze Supporter
May 3, 2014
Laughlin, NV
I did notice that my recommended/ideal ranges for just about everything seem rather dramatically different.

Levels have been updated.

PointeTaken

Aug 28, 2019
Hoover, AL

Levels have been updated.
Awesome. That was very quiet indeed 😉