Is this the right foam board?

May 6, 2022
FL Keys
Hi all, super newbie here! Is this the correct foam board to put on a concrete pad we are pouring for our Intex XTR?

That should work. Some other discussions below.

That should work. Some other discussions below.

You're the best! Thank you. It looks like the home depot brand/option is totally out of stock. I found the DOW, but it's like $35/sheet. Still cheaper than the foam mats from harbor freight tho, so it seems like that's our best option at this point.

Reactions: Texas Splash
When I had my Intex Pool we used the foam underneath the pool. Mine was on leveled dirt and I had pavers under the legs. The foam and paver were the same height to keep the pool level. You could always put the legs on the foam board, just not sure if the foam boards would hold up the legs overtime or would there be some sag.

When I had my Intex Pool we used the foam underneath the pool. Mine was on leveled dirt and I had pavers under the legs. The foam and paver were the same height to keep the pool level. You could always put the legs on the foam board, just not sure if the foam boards would hold up the legs overtime or would there be some sag.
Thank you! I think we'll keep the legs on the concrete just to be safe.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.