Is there something I can overlay over cut stone Outdoor Kitchen counters?

Cody

Bronze Supporter
Aug 17, 2014
Prosper, TX
I have a built in grill and cut stone counters as a workspace in the outdoor area....the cut stone has become stained in spots over the years and I'm looking for solutions. One would be to power wash and seal (hoping the power wash gets it cleaned). I had thought there may be some sort of product out there to do an "overlay" over the top.....maybe something that would wipe clean easily....haven't found anything so I thought I'd check here.

If I have to go the power wash route, I think I'll buy one and try DIY....my wife got a couple of quotes to clean and seal and they were CRAZY high.

Ideas?

I have a built in grill and cut stone counters as a workspace in the outdoor area....the cut stone has become stained in spots over the years and I'm looking for solutions. One would be to power wash and seal (hoping the power wash gets it cleaned). I had thought there may be some sort of product out there to do an "overlay" over the top.....maybe something that would wipe clean easily....haven't found anything so I thought I'd check here.

If I have to go the power wash route, I think I'll buy one and try DIY....my wife got a couple of quotes to clean and seal and they were CRAZY high.

Ideas?
I have limestone counters also. Got really tired of the staining, cleaning, sealing cycle so had it tiled. I used large tiles to minimize the amount of grout. Now I just wipe with simple-green and a sponge. Love it.!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.