Is Aqualink Down? 12/7/21

Yep, same here. No connectivity. Tried logging out of the account and back in but it never logs back in, just sits there saying connecting forever.
Definitely down at this time.

Thanks. Mine is out as well down in Texas. Both PC and mobile app cannot log in. Tried logging out and back in but no connection.

I also tried to play some music on Alexa and it said it could not find any. Probably related to overall outage.

This was just added to the iAqualink web page confirming the AWS outage is causing problems. Unfortunately their online web portal they recommend doesn't seem to be loading for me either.

iAquaLink Service Update: Please note a widespread Amazon AWS outage is impacting iAquaLink service for some customers. We are working to restore service as soon as possible. The systems are still working on the pool, but connectivity to those systems may be disrupted. Customers can continue to access their systems by logging in to their account via the My Account web portal.

Reactions: HermanTX

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.