TraciH

Aug 14, 2021
Austin
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Sorry in advance for the crazy question. (New to all of this.) I read somewhere here that it's possible to tie the fill line to the irrigation system?? Is this something that the pool builder does? Can it be done by the landscapers? How does it work? TIA

It can be done by whoever is comfortable doing it safely.

How it is done depends on your pool automation system and irrigation system you have.

What is your situation?

It can be done by whoever is comfortable doing it safely.

How it is done depends on your pool automation system and irrigation system you have.

What is your situation?
Our pool is still being built. They just finished the plumbing. We have a long way to go. We will have the Jandy iAquaLink.

I have this setup and like it a lot. The pool fill is controlled by my irrigation system as a zone. It's simple, inexpensive, reliable, and gives you complete control over adding water to your pool.

Reactions: TraciH
Talk to your pool builder about having the plumbing to add the water installed during your build, but don't be surprised if they refuse to do the connection. In many areas an autofill needs to have extra plumbing installed like backflow prevention assemblies and some locations have codes prohibiting the use of an irrigation system as the source of water for a swimming pool.

Reactions: TraciH
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.