Iowa Vinyl Pool

Barometric pressure I believe. :)
You are correct.

The bar is a metric unit of pressure, but not part of the International System of Units (SI). It is defined as exactly equal to 100,000 Pa (100 kPa), or slightly less than the current average atmospheric pressure on Earth at sea level (approximately 1.013 bar).[1][2] By the barometric formula, 1 bar is roughly the atmospheric pressure on Earth at an altitude of 111 metres at 15 °C.

• Love
Reactions: Snoobug and Newdude
Ok another dumb question... how do I add my filter pressure to pool math? I went to settings and added it as an extra tracking item.

Ok another dumb question... how do I add my filter pressure to pool math? I went to settings and added it as an extra tracking item.
Go into settings and make sure track filter pressure is turned on. And then to add an entry it is under perform maintenance

Reactions: Snoobug

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
how do I add my filter pressure to pool math? I went to settings and added it as an extra tracking item.
That should be it. I would hold off for now. You may need a mini SLAM once the pool is handed over to you. At that point run it at full rpm for your baseline. Less PSI works too but it’s easier to tell 25% of the bigger # when the time comes.

That should be it. I would hold off for now. You may need a mini SLAM once the pool is handed over to you. At that point run it at full rpm for your baseline. Less PSI works too but it’s easier to tell 25% of the bigger # when the time comes.
Ohhhh very good! I believe it's been running since 9am.

^^^. I have never seen a picture say the pool was filled, more than that. :laughblue:

If it’s any consolation, an insane May and June with 3 digits every day made us pull the trigger last time. July was so hot the concrete walls caked on the outside and stayed soupy in the middle taking a few weeks to harden. The pool was complete at the end of July on a 60 degree rainy day and August was 60/70 everyday.

If there are no bubbles it can appear empty when its full. Change speeds and try to,make a bubble happen

If there are no bubbles it can appear empty when its full. Change speeds and try to,make a bubble happen
Omg I'm scared to touch it... 🤣 I don't know anything but what I've read in the manual over a month ago... I'm going to wait... I hope you are right. The water is circulating so it must be working...

Thank you for responding so quickly! ❤️

Reactions: Newdude

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.