INYO Pools Supplies

garywi

Silver Supporter
Jul 12, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I thought I would try INYO pools since others here like them. I spent $500 on a pool filter lid. Today I got the item, not properly packaged. Amateur tape job. No padding on the bottom of box. The filter had big gouges and chips. Now I have to send it back.

Have you had good luck with these guys.

Gary

IMG_0563.jpg
IMG_0564.jpg
IMG_0565.jpg
IMG_0566.jpg

Re: INYO Pools Supplies - Amateurs?

Hi Gary,

First off I understand your frustration on how your order was received and I apologize for the way this item was packaged. I have been in touch with our customer service manager and operations manager to get this item picked up and to have a full refund issued, based on the email we received I believe this is the way you wanted to proceed. We shipped your order out using a vendor that we normally do not use and today we will meet with them to discuss their packaging methods and let them know that the way your order was packaged is unacceptable. If we cannot come up with a plan for this to not occur in the future then will no longer work with them. Ultimately we choose our partners so we do take full responsibilty, once again I truly applogize for this.

Thank You
Patrick
Swimming Pool Supplies, Pool Safety Cover, Swimming Pool Covers, Swimming Pool Pumps, Pool Pump Parts - INYOPools.com

I recently ordered a cartridge filter from them and had a great experience. It was packaged great, no damage, and came in 2 days. Better than ordering from Amazon prime and more than $50 cheaper.

Nobody gets things right all the time, and ordering something as big and expensive as a pool filter carries a bit of risk. But I felt confident ordering from them due to their youtube videos and their attention to customer satisfaction. They are clearly passionate about pools and support the DIY-er. Patrick, your cooperation in this community was a big part of why I decided to order from Inyo.

I would definitely order from them again and Patrick's support above is exactly why.

Joshii Thank you for the kind words they are much appreciated!

Garywi Thank you for your understanding and I believe Alex has been in touch with you about the UPS pick up. If you run into any issues please let me know.

Thank You
Patrick

Hi Garywi one more idea if it is not too late, would you like to try out the filter lid you received and if it works then you could keep the filter lid at no charge? It may be worth a shot. Let me know - Thanks Patrick

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
INYP pools is not a sponsor (financially) of TroubleFreePool. What we have found is that they tend to specialize in some of the same things we do....i.e. DIY folks.

Our experience with them has been quite good so we have begun suggesting people give them a try.

They do "sponsor" TFP in that they give some nice perks should you decide to become a supporter of TFP.

I just bought a cartridge filter system (filter and pump) from them, and it was a good experience. (except for the guy driving the truck, but that's for another thread.)

The interaction prior to the sale was great and their prices were better than any other that I found.

The packaging of your filter dome looks to be a little inadequate, but the package handling is what looks atrocious. The fact that the problem was handled like it was by Patrick says a lot about the company.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.