Intex Ultra Frame actual Outside Dimensions?

Jbrian420

Mar 8, 2019
Florida
I am going to start preparations for a Intex Ultra frame 16x32 pool. After researching my options I plan on pouring a concrete footer all around the pool and putting 1'' extruded foam panels inside the border. I am really having a hard time finding exact dimensions or something close enough that I can get this started.

My plan is to:
Form concrete boarder level 16'' wide around exactly 16'X32' rectangle (outside of form I would make thicker with concrete and add rebar for better support)
leveling inside 1'' lower and using exactly 4 4x8 foam sheets wide and 4 4x8 sheets long equaling 16x32 foundation for pool

The best I can gather from someone with a smaller pool on this form is the base of the actual pool is true to size or close enough, and the side supports extend out 11'' on each side.

I live in NW Florida and my soil consists of 100% sand. No matter how far i have dug I have never found anything but sand. (have dug 6ft holes before)

After I spend the time and money on site preparations I will order the pool and have most of the work done!!!

any advice would be appreciated

I ended up buying a Bestway pool of same dimensions and it's coming today. $820 shipped!

I still haven't got ground ready and will get done within next few weeks.

New plan is dig out 10in or so with tractor, rough level. Then get load of clay and build up and fine level. Compact clay and then use 1in extruded foam panels. Under leg supports I will just put solid cement blocks down and then put Gravel all around the frame. Original plan wasn't getting done so now I will speed things up a little.

Reactions: splashpad
I ended up buying a Bestway pool of same dimensions and it's coming today. $820 shipped!
Congrats! :goodjob: Post a few pics later once you get it all up & running. Maybe even post some in-progress pics for the other AGP owners. Good info.

I still haven't got ground ready and will get done within next few weeks.

New plan is dig out 10in or so with tractor, rough level. Then get load of clay and build up and fine level. Compact clay and then use 1in extruded foam panels. Under leg supports I will just put solid cement blocks down and then put Gravel all around the frame. Original plan wasn't getting done so now I will speed things up a little.
Be sure to add your pool & equipment info in your signature! Do you have a test kit?

I am going to start preparations for a Intex Ultra frame 16x32 pool. After researching my options I plan on pouring a concrete footer all around the pool and putting 1'' extruded foam panels inside the border. I am really having a hard time finding exact dimensions or something close enough that I can get this started.

My plan is to:
Form concrete boarder level 16'' wide around exactly 16'X32' rectangle (outside of form I would make thicker with concrete and add rebar for better support)
leveling inside 1'' lower and using exactly 4 4x8 foam sheets wide and 4 4x8 sheets long equaling 16x32 foundation for pool

The best I can gather from someone with a smaller pool on this form is the base of the actual pool is true to size or close enough, and the side supports extend out 11'' on each side.

I live in NW Florida and my soil consists of 100% sand. No matter how far i have dug I have never found anything but sand. (have dug 6ft holes before)

After I spend the time and money on site preparations I will order the pool and have most of the work done!!!

any advice would be appreciated
I was looking for the same thing and finally found this....

Attachments

• 71EIGCZLDaL._AC_SY450_.jpg
    71EIGCZLDaL._AC_SY450_.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 40
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.