Intex SWG shows high salt

Pthomas

May 6, 2020
Florida
Moved from here.
Do you turn off swg when code 92 appears and it say sleep? Just drained out water yesterday and put fresh water in. Had it tested before that read high salt pool professional told me to add fresh water this is twice in one week pool is crystal clear. Did rain some today ??? Anyone can give me advice .only had it running 1month just got water to 99% perfect

The newer intex swg’s are very sensitive. About 2900 ppm of salt is all they can handle. You haven’t filled out your signature so i’m not sure how big your pool is or how you’re testing but you can use PoolMath & effects of adding to calculate how much salt u have put in & then use that to determine how much water you need to drain to get to 2900 ppm

also you must turn it off & back on at the time you wish for it to operate - it doesn’t reset itself or maintain timing after throwing a code.
Salt testing can be off by 500 ppm either way so take that into consideration

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.