Intex Pump Flasing Code 88

MikeinRussel

Mar 28, 2020
Russel Iowa
Ok so I'm really new to this, I've made it through one season. I was trying to start up my pump today which is an Intex 9110-1 Sandfilter Pump and It won't do anything except flash 88 in the display. I cant seem to get it to do anything else. It doesnt seem to turn on or off and it won't let me set number of hours of operation. I've checked the cord, the plug and the power at the GFCI outlet I'm plugged into they all seem right but nothing changes. Help!

I have found some info on the web about other Intex pump systems mainly salt generators with this code saying its in startupo mode but I cant make it do anyhting with the power button or lock and timer buttons.

Ok so went out and tired again. Now atleast when I hit the power button to turn in it will start and immediately shut off it displays 06 which is what the hours were set for last year and then when it shuts off it flashes 88 in the display. The Lock button and Timer button do nothing except make it beep.

Ok so I'm really new to this, I've made it through one season. I was trying to start up my pump today which is an Intex 9110-1 Sandfilter Pump and It won't do anything except flash 88 in the display. I cant seem to get it to do anything else. It doesnt seem to turn on or off and it won't let me set number of hours of operation. I've checked the cord, the plug and the power at the GFCI outlet I'm plugged into they all seem right but nothing changes. Help!

I have found some info on the web about other Intex pump systems mainly salt generators with this code saying its in startupo mode but I cant make it do anyhting with the power button or lock and timer buttons.

D
Ok so went out and tired again. Now atleast when I hit the power button to turn in it will start and immediately shut off it displays 06 which is what the hours were set for last year and then when it shuts off it flashes 88 in the display. The Lock button and Timer button do nothing except make it beep.
did you ever figure this out?? I’m having the same issue but not seeing any responses on your inquiry!

did you solve the problem?? I’m having the same issue!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.