Intex pool liners 16x32 new vs old

IMO they specifically change the frames every few years so that you can't just buy liners indefinitely. These pools are fantastic for what they are, but they're temporary options compared to a traditional hard sided above ground pool. The frames become a liability for the manufacturer at some point if they allow you to keep using it.

Reactions: Mdragger88
So I’m told the new liner will not fit the old liner frame. However reading some posts the new frame parts fit the old frame. So it sounds like it fits ? Anyone try the new liner in the old frame?
If you call INTEX, and wait a bit for them to pickup, they can tell you which liners will work. I found that their numbers had changed, so there was no way I could have made a selection from the internet on my own. I put up a 12 x 24 INTEX in 2015. I took it down and put it up a couple times without storing the liner correctly, so I had to replace the liner 2021. Couldn't find the right replacement o line, but after talking with them directly, they steered me in the right direction...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.