Intex pool installers

I bought 26'x52" Intex after it had been used a season. I live in a small, rural town. Hired a guy who builds driveways and repairs ponds and builds pads for barns to level the area. He cut down a few inches to level the ground, then brought a load of rock-free dirt to smooth over it and used equipment to pack it. It was a small job for him, and fortunately my back yard has drive-thru gates and opens to a field. I had BIG equipment for a small yard, but it only took a few hours. Done to within 1/4" level with a laser. I put down the foam pads and taped them together. I posted a request for help on a local FaceBook group, and had 3 people offer to take the job, all of them young fathers who had put up Intex pools (though smaller) in their own yards. I'm a 54-yr-old single adoptive mother of an 8-yr-old girl. I've had 11 abdominal surgeries. No way I could handle it myself. So I spent more money on help than I did on the purchase price of the used pool, but it was still about the same price as buying a new Intex, so I think I came out ahead, and I'm very satisfied. My daughter is thrilled.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.