Intex Liner Protection and base reinforcement?

drew4392

May 4, 2020
Southern California
Hi everyone. These parts were mentioned on a how-to video for setting up an Intex AGP, but now I can't find it anywhere!

I'm sure these parts have been talked about on here if there is any validity to them, so figured I'd ask.

Is there a protective layer I can insert between the liner and the frame?

Also, there was mention of a base part that helps reinforce the lower bulging part of the liner. Almost like a base moulding.

Has anybody heard of either of these parts?

Thank you!!

Drew, I see your question has been sitting in the AGP forum for quite some time with no reply. Figured it was time to check-in with you to see how it's going. Are you all set-up by now or do you still need assistance? If so, please post back to this thread and use it as much as you need to. Hope the install goes well.

Hey there, sorry you languished for a while!

I have not heard of anyone placing something between the frame and the liner... are you concerned about wear and tear? I can tell you it has never been an issue for me!

Never heard of a molded base for these pools.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.