Depauw, In
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
I have a 26x52 Pro Series metal frame pool. It has a tarp under it. The tarp was taught for the most part, however, after the pool bottom began to settle we are now getting creases through the wrinkle free floor. When I take the pool down and put it back up, I am debating on whether or not to add a gorilla pad or foam padding under it. So my question is, if I add a pad on top of the tarp, will this also cause creases like the tarp did? Would the creases from tarp show through the padding causing more creases? And if I use a gorilla pad, when you are moving the liner around will the pad bunch or crease up? If so, should I tape it onto the tarp to hold it in place while putting the pool back in place?

I've used gorilla pad and I usually spray it down with water after getting it smooth. The water makes it heavy so it stays in place and doesn't slide when spreading the liner.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.