Intex ECO 6110 self cleaning mode

denden28

Jun 18, 2023
Bixby OK
I have my SWG figured out except the self cleaning mode, the Intex manual leaves something to be desired. So, do I run it manually, or can I program it to run on a regular cycle like chlorine cycle? If I program it, I’m sure it has to be off cycle of the chlorine generation cycle? Thanks!!

Attachments

• 8A94E22A-204F-4A51-9757-469044D1FE53.jpeg
    8A94E22A-204F-4A51-9757-469044D1FE53.jpeg
    567.9 KB · Views: 6
"28", good morning and welcome to TFP! :wave: That's some gorgeous water there. :goodjob: I have an SWG but no experience with that Intex model. Did you ever figure out how best to program your SWG? Please post back and let us know if you still need help. We'll keep this thread visible and hope a fellow Intext SWG owner can help.

Enjoy the forum. :swim:

For most models it is just automatic and cannot be adjusted - on the newer models you can change the interval in the settings from the default selection. If you do nothing it will still do the self cleaning cycle at the default intervals.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.