INTEX CLEANER

What exactly is it doing or Not Doing as may be the case?
Do you have it attached to the output from the pump back into your pool? (These are a pressure side cleaner, not suction side.)

WOW!!! Many thanks! Different subject, but when I put my "through the wall" skimmer in place, how do I plug the two holes for the original suction?

Bill

I installed a Hayward skimmer and used the strainer hole plug that came with the pool to seal the original holes. You may want to use those holes in the future. I used the original skimmer for a fountain last year. This year, I have installed PVC pipe and I have tied both the Hayward skimmer and the original holes to feed the pump. I have valves to control where the water flows from.

PXL_20210627_210157069.jpg

Reactions: jseyfert3
I installed a Hayward skimmer and used the strainer hole plug that came with the pool to seal the original holes. You may want to use those holes in the future. I used the original skimmer for a fountain last year. This year, I have installed PVC pipe and I have tied both the Hayward skimmer and the original holes to feed the pump. I have valves to control where the water flows from.

You did what I did and used DWV PVC instead of Schd 40.

Reactions: mirko

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.