Intex brand worth the extra money?

emilye

Apr 29, 2014
Graham, Tx
My 5 year old intex finally had a blow out, so I am looking to replace it. I purchased a used/in great shape with no holes intex 16ft only to discover that it had 25+ pin sized holes. The guy won't return my calls. My pad is ready and pavers level. I guess I learned my lesson and need to move on and buy a NEW pool without wasting anymore money.

I can buy an intex pool for about $100 more than a summer escape, coleman or bestway pool. Is it worth the extra money to go intex? I have a hayward pump and sand filter and a hayward skimmer. I do not need the intex pump and plan on getting rid of it.

Thank you for your help.

You can generally get the intex pools without the pump included and they cost less money check online shopping if you can't find one without a pump locally. If your pad and pavers are setup for an intex pool get the intex pool. I don't think the paver locations will line up the same with the other pools.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.