Intex AGP pool fence ideas for lawn?

Jun 5, 2014
Brentwood, Ca (Nor-Cal)
Pool Size
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi all,

looking for yard ideas with a fence to keep the pool safe for our 2 and 4 year old.

I was looking at the 4x12 retractable fencing but 1 section is in lawn so need mounting ideas unless I pour concrete for the poles or other ideas.

Not too fond of the stick up from pool supports fence and not sure if that even works for intex.

any pics or ideas are appreciated.

Have you tried pinterest? I usually find a lot of ideas there. I only have a little 12 foot intex right now, but I still put a fence around it with a locking gate. Mine is temporary and I plan to upgrade to a nice aluminum fence when I upgrade to a larger pool next year. You can see in my photo that i just put some 4x4's in the ground and used black mesh (the spacing in the mesh is too small for my daughter to climb) fencing between the posts. It was cheap and easy and works. If you like the fencing you're look at, then I'd just pour some concrete for the lawn portion, like you said. I have seen people use those fence thing on the uprights of an intex, but I don't really like them either.
Oh, and I'll add this: my aunt has an inground with the black aluminum fence with the self latching gate. Don't let the self latching gates give you a sense of safety. My daughter was just over 3 years old when my aunt put the new fence up. It took my daughter about 10 seconds to figure out how to work the self latching gate and get it open.

Reactions: Slammed01
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.