Intex 24x12 with SWG new startup suggestion

MROMAGNO

May 4, 2020
italy
As the subject in the next days I've to start up this kind of pool.
I'm more less complete neewbe, just on small round pool, but with poor result.
Please help me to choice the right equipment to test the water and the right product to correct it.
I'm from Italy, I can buy the product in europe.

Thank you

Marco

Hello Marco! :wave: Below I will put a link for places you may be able to obtain a good test kit. Many people like the Taylor K-2006C test kit, but I don't know if you can order it from Italy. But look at the link below to see if that helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

Hi to all.
This is my new baby.
IMG_20200511_140250_1.jpg
Saturday I've completely assembed, and filled of water. It's running with tha boxed pump with sand and salt water system Intex 26670: Amazon.it: Giardino e giardinaggio I've added 75kg of salt.
After testing the ph is about 7 so I'add 0.2kg of this guy.
IMG_20200511_140601.jpg
It's grain
And after that I've this water.
IMG_20200511_140139.jpg
And this is the result of the test that is boxed with the pool.
IMG_20200511_140039.jpg
The pump and the clorinator is running all yesterday till midnight, and today from 8am.

I'm waiting for a now test system, but i'd like to ear your suggestion/opinion

Thank you.
Marco

Marco, it will be tough to take care of your pool with test strips. They are not accurate at all. But cloudy water could mean there is not a proper balance of stabilizer and chlorine. Please see our FC/CYA Levels to properly balance the CYA (stabilizer) and FC (Free Chlorine) together. Next time if you need to increase the pH, just create some aeration in the water. The bubbles and movement naturally increases the pH.

Ok thank you.
I'm waiting for a decent test, for PH FC and CYA, is not disposal anywhere, and also the corona situation slow down all the shipments.
In the meantime is correct to keep the poll closed and run h24 the pump with the SWG?

Thank you.

Marco

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.