Intex 2100 Sand Filter

from what i understand they are the same pump, but the 2100 is set at the minimum setting and the 2650 is at max.
Its the same motor but different settings apparently. And no there isnt a switch or something on it to change it to 2650

Really well. have had to backwash it twice.
Second time was because of roofers next door. They were re-tiling the roof and i didn't have cover on, got up next morning and there was a layer of brown stuff on the pool. Thought it might have been some sort of algae but it smelled of tar and I checked the CC and it was 0. The filter hadn't come on yet so i manually flipped it on and within an hour it had gotten all of the stuff off the surface but it plugged it up quickly and had to backwash it.

I prefer the sand filter over the cartridge. The Intex cartridge I had I was cleaning once or twice daily and it barely moved any water. The sand filter pumps a lot more water and keeps the pool sparkling clean.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.