Intex 16x48 round Ultra XTR vertical supports

safetygirl

Jul 2, 2020
NJ
Hi we have not taken the Intex Ultra XTR 16x48 round out of the box yet, can someone tell me how far apart the vertical support legs are? Are the legs 3 feet apart? They are prepping the ground and the landscaper was asking me. Thanks if you can help to answer.

How are they prepping it? Best way to determine exactly where concrete blocks should go is to construct the top ring without adding the legs, and using that guidance to place the blocks.

I did the same but be careful to measure at multiple points around the circle to make sure it is even. There is a lot of play in the top if you put it together without the legs and liner for estimating purposes and you can easily wind up with your pavers in a crooked oval shape.

I set my pavers after I had the pool up with a few inches of water in it to make sure I had them even under each leg and also set below my foam and in such a way that the liner was not touching the paver. If you are not using a water level or a laser level with a story pole it would be hard to do it this way but it worked out very well for us.

Reactions: Winstonselect848
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.