Intex 16x32 rectangular pool horizontal beam lengths

AmyNChris

May 4, 2021
Middleburg, Fl
We took down our pool for the winter and are putting it back up. And to our luck the markings on the beams are no longer there and we forgot to mark them. We pretty much have most of the figured out except for A to C and D to F. Basically we need to know which ones are the longest or shortest of the pair.

Any help we would love

It's crazy I am going through the same thing! I decided to replace two corners of mine(2018 version), but of course they no longer have those in stock. I chatted with support and they provided me with an alternative. Received it and it appears to be about 1.5 inches short. :/
Gonna call them to figure out what I can do.

We pretty much have most of the figured out except for A to C and D to F. Basically we need to know which ones are the longest or shortest of the pair.

Per the diagram, "A to C" includes B and "D to F" includes E. Are you asking for the length of each type of straight horizontal beam?

On the Width:

I would like the distance between the outside of the corners and the nearest side to the corners of the 1st and 4th brace (A & E in the diagram); I assume that these distances are the same. I would also like the distance between the braces (B, C & D in the diagram). Again I assume that these distances are the same.

On the Length:

I would like the distance between the outside of the corners and the nearest side to the corners of the 1st and 8th brace (F & N in the diagram); I assume that these distances are also the same. Lastly, I would like the distance between the braces (G, H, I, J, K, L, M in the diagram).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.