Jacksonville, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
So the wife noticed that the solar does not automatically come on. I checked the 2amp fuse in the GL-235 and it is good. The auto diverter valve moves however the pump never comes on. I can manually put the pump on with the silver switch in the Internatic timer. Suggestions please? Am i missing something?

Ok here are the pics of the wiring. I believe that the high voltage relay is not working. All the sensors check out fine. I think I need to replace the board. Does anyone know if I can just purchase a board and where I can purchase one? IMG_8308.jpgIMG_8309.jpg

Ok so we determined that it was a bad high voltage relay which is located right bottom of the board and Hayward does not sell rebuilt boards so I decided to replace with a used one found on the web. Installed and up and running. I have the old one for sale if anybody can get a new high voltage relay. [emoji482]

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.