Intermatic PF1102T Pump Turns on Off manually not Automatically

gmike09

Bronze Supporter
Aug 10, 2016
Atlanta, Ga
Hello All

I recently purchased a PF1102T Time with freeze protection and decided to use this time in place of an old Intermatic T104R. I am currently wired for 240 volts. I can get the pool to turn on and off manually, but for some reason I cannot get it to turn on automatically with the clock. The clips are on according to the instruction guide. Based on the wiring guide, I believe everything is wired correctly. It looks like the timer dialer isn't working as it hasn't changed. What's weird is that the gear behind the timer is spinning. As a diagnostic, I decided to test the input lines and did get roughly 250 volts on my multimeter, but not getting anything on the load lines. Does anyone have experience with this timer and knows what can cause the input lines to have a voltage, but not the load lines? Also, is it possible for this to happen is the load lines are backawards (ie load 1 connected to load 2 wire or vice versa)?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.