Intermatic P1353ME ?'s

Jul 20, 2017
Lake Winnebago, MO
Ok, changing motor and adding P1353ME & Stenner here's my questions.

As I understand it Circuit 1 & 2 will be used to supply 2 speed motor for hi/low speed and circuit 3 for stenner pump, programming modes I'm thinking mode #2 so the Stenner can come on independent considered mode #4 but as I understand mode 4 the stenner would come on only after the motor has been on HI for at least 30 seconds , I like the idea of the stenner not being able to inject unless the motor is on however I'd rather not have the pool pump on hi everytime I inject, anyway to set this up to have the Stenner come on when motor is on low? Should I set to mode #2

What are others doing with 2 speed motors and stenners, mode? How many times can I set the #3 circuit to come on and off per 24hr period? As I read in manual 3 times per day sound right? Should I be injecting when in HI speed or will LOW be ok?

What size Stenner pump do you have?

Mode 2 is the one you need to use unless you only want to inject bleach when the main pump is on high speed.

Having said that, is there some part of every day where you run the pump on high? If so, and the stenner is big enough to inject the required amount during that time, then you could use mode 4.

I would probably use Mode 2 and just program the injection whenever you desire during the run times of the main pump.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.