IntelliPH not making it through check valve?

Jan 13, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
Hi,

Everything was working fine, then it went empty, I filled it back up, now it won't make it through the check valve. I bought a new one, same thing. If I take it off the check valve, it works fine. The tubing is fairly new and stiff. No leaks. What could it be?

TIA!!

Hi,

Everything was working fine, then it went empty, I filled it back up, now it won't make it through the check valve. I bought a new one, same thing. If I take it off the check valve, it works fine. The tubing is fairly new and stiff. No leaks. What could it be?

TIA!!
dfattfp
Hmmm, not heard of that but maybe another member has and hopefully they will chime in.

The only things that I can come up with is:
1. Kink in acid tubing (sounds as if you sort of eliminated that one).
2. Obstruction in the acid injection fitting?
3. Possibly a defective Injection Check Valve (P/N 522513Z), which is a sub component of the Injection Kit (P/N 522895)?

Sorry I couldn't be of any more assistance but I'm just not sure, but I do know a member who very well may.
r.
Calling @Dirk

Last edited:
it's a fairly new unit, I just replaced it last year. The new check valve I had had an option to replace the rubber inside so I took it out, now it's working, but would like to get a check valve working again. I heard the new pumps work better than the old, but a bit pricey to update it.

Well, don't take out the check value! It back flows in to the unit. I ended up taking the original, with a screw driver and pluging it a bunch of times (spring loaded) until I could blow threw it and then it worked. The one I bought was a different style on Amazon others said worked, but doubt it.

Reactions: Flying Tivo
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.