IntelliFlo Pump Questions...

Anti_101

Jan 29, 2019
Houston Texas
mork,

Are you sure about the P/N? The 011018 is the older IntelliFlo.. A great pump!!!

Jim R.

The Pentair IntelliFlo (011028) is the replacement model for the 011018. The only difference I can find is it has a revision to the drive units.
Can anyone tell me if that is significant enough to warrant an extra couple hundred in cost?

I am also looking to upgrade to a VS and looking at the different IntelliFlo models. The rotating screen display is enticing on the Pentair IntelliFlo 2-VST (011055) but I am not sure how often ill actually use the screen.

Welcome to TFP...
A great place to find the answers to all of your pool equipment questions, even if you are ashamed of the city you live in :shark:

If you have an automation system, it does not matter much which direction your control head points, as you will rarely touch it..

If you don't have automation, it can be a real pain to try to stand upside down and backwards when trying to program it.

The control head is pointed so that to read it you need to be at the motor end of the pump.. But most installs that I have seen have the motor pointed away from the user.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.