Intelliflo Pump Not responding

FJP

Nov 17, 2021
Tampa FL
My Intelliflo Pump is connected to an EasyTouch Control system. The EasyTouch system controls all my other equipment but stopped controlling my Intelliflo Pump. The pump operates manually just fine. The pump display used to say "Display Not Active" but no longer says that. Why is my pump not being controlled by my EasyTouch?

F,

Just to make sure.. The pump is not under the control of the EasyTouch when in the Service mode.

When the display says "Display not active" the EasyTouch is in control of the pump and the buttons on the pump will not work.

If your system is in AUTO, and the display does not say "Display not active" then the pump and EasyTouch are no longer talking.

Make sure the RS-485 cable is connected to the pump's control panel.
Make sure the other end of the RS-485 cable is connected to the com port.

Make sure other things connected to the com port work. If you have ScreenLogic, just because it looks like it is working does not mean it is. Turn on a light, using ScreenLogic, or a remote, and then walk over to make sure the light is actually working.

Tell us what RS-485 equipment you have.. IntelliFlo, IntelliChlor SWCG, ScreenLogic, Pentari remotes, other?????

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.