Intelliconnect Setup Error

Mardoudan

Aug 16, 2020
Orlando
My Intelliconnect was installed and working fine, controlling my Filter pump (SuperFlo VS), iChlor, UltraTemp and Globrite LEDs.
But I was seeing a “Setup incomplete” message in my Link2O APP home page. It said to shut off the power to the intelliconnect, wait 15 secs, turn on Power intelliconnect and reopen the Link2O app.
I tried this numerous times, but continued to get the “Setup Incomplete” error message. I decided to try removing the device (Intelliconnect) and reinstalling it.
I couldn’t complete the setup process in Link2O because It kept giving me the error:
D4469BDC-A259-4EAB-8EAF-F70B60F482BC.png

has anyone experienced this and how did you fix it.

I solved my problem- Pentair has a new APP called Pentair Home. Found out by a lot of research... anyway it’s a great of an improvement over Link2O. And it took care of my problems!

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, Mardoudan, do you know if there is a web version, as there is with Link20? I just sent an inquiry to the tech support guy I've communicated with for two years and got a "recipient not found" from the pentair.com mail server, so I guess he's no longer with the firm. Too bad. He was really helpful several times.

Here is the procedure if anyone else is wondering. You have to create a new Pentair Home Account, then somewhere along the process it will ask you for your link20 account info and it will link your devices to Pentair Home. Also you will need to re-add your devices but it will remember your old settings.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.