Maryland
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
Anyone have an old intellichem for parts? I have enjoyed having mine for years but on a recent check I found that none of the buttons on the front panel were live at all. I assumed it was a problem with the motherboard-- so I installed a new one. Same thing. I now belive it is not the motherboard, but the ribbon cable which is part of the lid. I can not seem to source it. I think Pentair is having problems getting parts from china. The old and new MB 's are working fine I just have no way to adjust the parameters until I souce a new front panel. If anyone has an old unit I would like to buy it for parts as long as the front panel ribbon cable looks clean. I also have an extra working MB to sell-- I can't return it.

Thanks

Dradam

Finally got my intellichem front plate /switch board today.-- took a long time because of covid delays. Problem solved.. must have been the ribon cable.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.