Intellichem issues

Ticm

Apr 2, 2022
East texas
I installed one of these and having some issues that I hope someone can help me with.
First my water is balanced.
When the filter pump comes on which powers up the intellichem it goes through its self check and autocalibration and shows the PH and ORP readings which are within the limits. It also says FAIL=2AH not PASSED which I presume would start the delays. The delay for power up and flow do not come on. If I press right arrow or menu twice the flow led starts blinking and once delay times out unit goes to main status screen. So without manually doing this it never starts the delays which is not going to work.
I wanted to see if anyone has had this happen and what I might can do to get past this.
The manual does not say what FAIL=2AH is so I have no idea what this means to correct it.
I also have the intellichem connected to intellichlor salt cell and it is communicating with it because it is turning the cell on and off while dosing. In diagnostics/chlorinator you are supposed to be able to read the salt ppm. Every time I try it it (with flow going) has message "PLEASE WAIT 2-7 MINUTES FOR PPM". I have waited and it never changes. I wanted to see if anyone has experience with this.

Sadly, few members have ever been able to make those systems work very well in out door pools. They need low CYA levels and the SWCG's have to run a lot more than would be necessary with proper chemistry levels.

Here is a bump to see if anyone can help.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.